Re: [IP] Pumping the bike and the insulin

Hi Derek

Before D I use to be very active with my horses-now I only ride occasionally
because I'm afraid of going low-use to go low with activity always 3-4 hours
after and depending on my level of activity every 30 minutes. My endo told
me not to exercise at night (which I would love to do) and once told me to
quit horses (I don't think so) However my bs levels seem to have changed and
after I ride I notice my bs are high.  Please explain the comment below-I
assumed thought my high bs were high now because of stress levels. I don't
work my horses anymore like I use to which in turn gives me a sometimes
unexpected-stressful ride.

Thank you
Carol Teal
Hartland, MI