Re: [IP] Blurry Eyes

I have been having wierd and blurry eyes ever since I went on the pump
(April 14 this yr). A couple of weeks ago my opthalmologist said it was due
yto the fluctuating blood sugars which was causing water to be pulled in and
out of the lens or cornea or something (I forget what exactly). He said once
my blood sugars were stabilized, that would quit. That was a great relief
because I was really afraid I was starting to loose my eyesight from this
horrid disease. The actual condition of my eyes and sight had not changed
since I had seen him 6 months ago.
                     Sue (dalgal)