Re: [IP] Beating a dead cow?

 I find this very interesting.  I cut all dairy-use calcium supplementation
and soy products.  I am feeling the best I have in years-less brain fog,
headaches went from everyday to zip, more energy, and the puffiness around
my eyes and face have improved greatly. I have allergies and dairy is not
one of them. Once read that we are the only animal that drinks another
animals milk-it is not a natural thing for us to do-sounded good at the
time, who knows.

Carol Teal
Hartland, MI