[IP] Re:Didn't know you were diabetic

> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:29:49 -0600
> From: "Notha Stevens" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Didn't know you were diabetic
> I have been pumping since last Wed. It has been rocky, although they are
> saying I am doing good. I had two lows, but it doesn't seem my carb ratio
> not the same through the day.
> Notha

I am the same way with carbs at lunch time needing only 1/2 of what they
need for breakfast and dinner.  I may not be correct, but think that it is
because it is the most active part of the day for me?  Also, my basal from
lunch to dinner is 0.2 less than the rest of the time.  I just cannot say
that my ratio of insulin to carbs is a certain number at all because it does
vary depending on the time of the day.  I wondered if it were just me!
Autumn Painting with Vivaldi's L'Autunno
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images