[IP] Re: Pixies Prego Question

In a message dated 10/16/00 10:58:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I didn't have morning sickness with my first or my third child.  But my 2nd
made me feel like I was going to die!!!  I have known every single time I got
pregnant from the get go.  Usually as early as 2 weeks along.  In fact, with
my last pregnancy )she is now 8 weeks old) they told me she was a miscarriage
b/c I caught it so early the hormones on my pregnancy test barely even read.
Boy were they wrong....and I have all of the 2 am feeding to prove it.

Dee Dee
Proud diabetic mommy to 3 NON diabetics !!!!