[IP] buffed insulin made by nova

i was wondering how many use the regular insulin made
by nova. i took my kids in to see the doctor today and
with my son we mix humalog and rg both made by lilly
and put in his pump. is the insulin made by nova alot
of different from the one made by lilly. i just really
kind of scared to go to something else when we had use
the one from lilly for so long.
like so advise on this.
becky fl
nathan 4yo dxed 2/97 and chelsey 7yo dxed 9/99 both

Do You Yahoo!?