[IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

My daughter Becky will be 20 years old in November.  While I was pregnant
with her, I had two major low's.  The first time I was five months pregnant
and my mom found me unconscious and was able to get me to come to.  The
second time I was eight months pregnant and the paramedics brought me to.
Although Becky was born three weeks early, she has always been very healthy.
Twenty years ago we didn't have the technology or knowledge about diabetes
that we have today.  I know it's scary but hang in there.  You and baby will
be fine.  Best of luck to you.

Kathy Greifzu