Re: [IP] pizza question

I really don't know how this will work for you, but I've been on the 508 for
5 days and have had pizza two time the duel wave worked great on high fsbs's.
what I have not been able to figure out is french fries they sock it to me
ever time. Like last night had FF. in my meal pre meal Bs 75 two hr later 289
1 1/2 after that 68???????????? I guess we'll just have to try different
things till we find what works best.