Re: [IP] the non-diabetic

On 16 Oct 00, at 0:24, daniel blakeley wrote:

> first of all I usually don't get into arguments with people who have a
> closed mind, sounds like your talking to people who are very hard headed
> about things,

My usual response is to state in my best "gentle preacher" tone that my
religion prohibits me from having a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

That usually confuses them enough so that they loose their train of thought.

> Also you have to understand that people don't know what you are going
> through, most people don't really care either.

This is true about all kinds of things.  Most people are self-focused and
don't have a clue and really don't want to get one either.

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)