[IP] camping: susan

I would get the motorola walkie-talkies and do the cabin with friends thing.
If the cabins are close enough, perhaps you can still do the middle of the
night check with a flash light if you are worried. If not, and you trust
someone else to do it and radio you...go for it!

Kevins teachers are all naive about Diabetes, supportive though. It would
take a long time before I think THEY would feel comfortable doing that in the
middle of the night.  We have been luck that my husband so far has been able
to stay in the cabin but in a different section and still be able to check
Kev in the night.

We will get thru these rough years. The CURE would be nice too! :)

Mom to Kevin

P.S. we survived a 10K walk yesterday with only 1 low. Pump was disconnected
for 3 hours and he had a few cookies, and a soda! He wants to "walk" more
often now! :)