Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Hi Sherry,

I went for my 20 week ultrasound today and everything is right on target.
For the first 3 weeks of the pregnancy I had lots of highs also.  But did not
effect the baby.  My last A1c was 5.8, and that is with a lot of hard work.
You can do it.

Oh by the way, we could not help but we wanted to find out the sex.  It is a
GIRL.  We already have a name--Aviva Hannah.  Aviva means springtime in