Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

    I was 8 weeks pregnant and had a low reaction in the middle of the
night. I went to bed around 11 pm and by 2 am I was low. My husband ta
checked my sugar, since I couldn't. It read 0. He called the ambulance. He
was giving my glucagon when the police came (They beat the ambulance there).
The police were trying to talk him out of giving me my glucagon until the
ambulance got there. But my husband ignored him. 15 minutes later I had come
to in the ambulance. When I arrived at the hospital I too was worried that
something had happened with the baby. I even had a stupid nurse tell me that
whatever happened to my happened to the baby (Now that was reassuring). When
the dr. arrived I was in tears and he said I was fine. I told him what the
nurse had said and he corrected her BIG TIME!!!! He told me that what had
happened was that the baby must have gotten hungry and took what I needed.
The baby got it's food supply first. I was still a little nervous but my son
is a fine 6 year old and I have not had a low that bad since. Hope this
helps and congrats on you HbA1C. Rachel