Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Congratulations on your A1C, thats wonderful.
I also wanted to share with you, that when I had my
boys (12 and 9 years ago with no pump) I had many
episodes of lows. With my oldest son, I passed out
(had to be taken to the E.R. by ambulance) 24 times.
With my youngest son I passed out 27 times.
I'm not telling you this to scare you, but my boys
where just fine no complications with the pregnancy,
or their birth. Little babies are very tough, and can
take a lot more than you would think.
Hang in there, he or she is going to be just fine.
--- Sherry Compton <email @ redacted> wrote:

Do You Yahoo!?