Re: [IP] non-diabetics #101

Okay group so this is kinda fun I just thought of another one.

 How about "Oh My Gosh Larry (or whoever) I didn't know you were diabetic.
And then Larry will respond by saying something like "No Notha I'm not
diabetic"  Then Notha can say "Oh how silly of me I assumed you knew what
you were talking about." ;o)-gotta stay off this computer. Carol Teal