[IP] travelin' feet

Well I leave today for a week in High Point, NC.  This
is my first big business trip since starting the pump
in June. These trips are the main reason I started the
pump (ridiculously long days,  ill-timed meals,
complete craziness and utter delirium).  Can you tell
how much I like these trips?   Anyway, I'm a little
apprehensive since I've been having some basal rate
"kinks".  Tweaking the basal rates are causing unusual
highs or lows.
Anyway, the reason for this posting is about my feet.
As most of you may know, I had a nurse tell me
(Friday)my records indicate I have had a decreased
sensation in my feet for the past few months.  So I
freaked-out.  Needless to say although I've been
diabetic since I was 6 yrs. old (21 yrs), the news
was/is shocking and devasting (maybe just SEVERELY
mentally draining).  My biggest problem now, is that I
can't stop thinking about it.  I have to go on this
trip and be on my toes (no pun intended) and I can't
stop thinking about my feet.  I'm sitting in my office
now and constantly wiggling my toes.  So, to those of
you with feet issues, how do you put this out of your
mind?  Thanks.
-A stressed-out Alecia (better than crying)

Do You Yahoo!?