RE: [IP] non-diabetics

I think yours is a great response.  In fact, I usually respond something
very similar to this, but with more "punch".

Lea I
"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

SNIP...Maybe we should just look at these people smile and say "Well thanks
but I don't listen non-diabetics when it comes to my disease because, they
know what their talking about" ;o) Carol Teal...SNIP