[IP] sherry's pregnancy

I read your email.  When I was between three and four months along I had to
be taken to the hospital twice for low blood readings where I had fallen
asleep and no one could wake me, but the baby was fine.  They did
ultrasounds while I was in the hospital and everything was okay.  I know
both times I was around 19 or 17.  I know it is scary, but it seems like
when I went low there was not much concern, but if I was high, that seemed
to be the concern.

I don't see how they weren't concerned, when I was so "out of it" but
everything ended up okay.  When I read your email, it took me back to me and
my husband sitting on the bed drinking juice and eating waivers, boy I can

Take care