[IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

I got the results of my latest A1C--7.5!  That may not sound so great to some of
you, but it's the best number I've ever had, and I've only been pumping about 7
weeks or so now. I'm happy with it.
Yesterday morning I had a bad scare.  I had a very bad hypo. I had gone to bed
around 200, but took a 2 unit bolus to bring me down.  By my calculations, that
should have made me about 120.  My husband woke me around 9:30 Sunday with a blood
sugar of 21!  He had been feeding me juice and vanilla wafers for over 30 min. to
get me coherant enough to speak to. Now I'm really worried about the baby. My endo
is not returning my calls. I haven't had any bleeding or cramping, but I don't see
how 21 can be a good number for the baby.
Can anyone else tell me that they had a problem like this and the baby was okay?
I go for the ultrasound Friday and I may not know anything until then.  I'm really

Sherry C.