Re: [IP] gordon's funny story

Any time my grandchildren get an "owie," they come running to me, yelling
"check my blood!!!!" LOL

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 10/15/00 11:15:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Gordon wrote
 >  stuck the needle about a quarter in. deep in to my index finger
 i am sooo sorry you had these problems...don't worry...it gets easier...I
 have the whole process down to less that 7 or 8 minutes!
 Now I have to ask....did you at LEAST take advantage of the blood and do a
 test???  When ever i cut my hand...sewing, poking the needle in, or a
 papercut...I USE the resulting blood.. >>