[IP] gordon's funny story

Gordon wrote
>  stuck the needle about a quarter in. deep in to my index finger

i am sooo sorry you had these problems...don't worry...it gets easier...I
have the whole process down to less that 7 or 8 minutes!

Now I have to ask....did you at LEAST take advantage of the blood and do a
test???  When ever i cut my hand...sewing, poking the needle in, or a
papercut...I USE the resulting blood....god knows i don;t NEEED to poke
myself anymore...

thanks for the giggle at  your expense...