Re: [IP] different story - same *junk*

In a message dated 10/15/00 9:53:20 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< No, they are only for Type 2's who take insulin.
 >(!!!!!!!) Now how's that for ignoring a patient's needs?
 >Aaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

 ArrrggghhhhH!   That's how I feel!  The endo must have been from Nova
 Scotia!  >>

Are all docs from Nova Scotia idiots?  :-)  I had one once who is a native of
Nova Scotia. We were about to part company anyway when he refused to
authorize treatment for osteomylitis. Then we REALLY parted company!!! I
coulda lost my foot! (He also believes pumps are dangerous. Good thing he was
my PCP and not my endo.)

Jan (a pumping type 2) and Elvis