[IP] Names on the net

>>From: "Andrew Bender, M. D." <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Names on the net

Wombn has been told she should change her email name. >>

My dear dr. friend, Andy, (aka spot) - I will respectfully take humbrage at
your sentence. I said I respected her right to privacy, and that Wombn was
almost unpronounceable and could she make up a name we could identify her
with and suggested a couple. I didn't *tell her she should change her email
name.* I suggested, with respect, and she explained. I hope she's not
offended, as I'm not offended that she has chosen not to *please me.* ;-)