Re: [IP] the non-diabetic

first of all I usually don't get into arguments with people who have a
closed mind, sounds like your talking to people who are very hard headed
about things, I usually laugh at them and tell them that I hope that they
never have to find out what it is like to live with this stuff. I usually
explain to people that sometimes you can eat the same thing every day and
still have to take different amounts of insulin, also I tell them that i'm
doing my best that I can do and that i'm not perfect.
Also you have to understand that people don't know what you are going
through, most people don't really care either. I don't make the mistake of
bringing up my problems to people who are very judgemental. I usually don't
get into hard diabetic issues with my family, unless they ask. I had a ex
wife who played the "blame the diabetic" game with me for years and I don't
want to play it anymore. Don't let these people get to you.