Re: [IP] Minimed promotion

At 04:36 PM 10/15/00 -0400, you wrote:
>This week I received in the mail a notice of promotion from MiniMed. With
>order of 3 boxes of sets get free gift. With 6 boxes, get 2 free gifts.
>Choices are: bra pouch (haven't heard great things) OR clip case OR neoprene
>case. Also glucose tabs OR finger cream OR $10. donation to JDF or
>Beth (& Oscar)

They had about the same gifts available when I started pumping. I ended up
with the neoprene case which I closed up the holes with duct tape and had a
small parts container. Incidentally, the duct tape was applied both inside
and out so none of the small items would stick. Oh the uses we can come up
with for duct tape.