[IP] Minimed promotion

This week I received in the mail a notice of promotion from MiniMed. With
order of 3 boxes of sets get free gift. With 6 boxes, get 2 free gifts.

Choices are: bra pouch (haven't heard great things) OR clip case OR neoprene
case. Also glucose tabs OR finger cream OR $10. donation to JDF or ADA

Now...I ought to send the $10. to JDF or ADA, but I participate fundraisers
and send them money elsewhere. Could really use a case... Does anyone use one
of these cases?
 How accessible is the pump?

Beth (& Oscar)