[IP] deleting outlook express

   Carol Teal with the 956 messages,
        Click on tools on the top of outlook express, then click options
then maintenance, then it will say cleaning up messages where you can check
the box to automatically delete all messages once you close outlook express.
Just be sure to save anything that you need to respond to. This deletes
messages you have deleted from your inbox. You still have to delete from the
sent messages once in a while.  I swear I am not a computer geek, I just had
the same problem and after alot of clicking around, maybe this will help!!
Pump Huggssssss...........Dauna