Re: [IP] funny story now

In a message dated 10/15/00 1:02:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Then I pulled the
 introducer needle out thinking it was a cover so I decided to start over
 a new one man at this rate my # months of supplies will run out in about 1
 month sheeesh. Well, 1 1/2 hr later I was finely done every thing looking
 good now, I think I cane do better next time we'll see. BUT MY FINGER STILL

I remember doing my first sets last spring. Didn't get that needle imbedded
in my finger (Ouch!!!! I'm so sorry about that for you.), but it was a very
awkward process. Once... I did the set and was all excited and then found out
I didn't prime half the tubing. Redid it and... again... all excited, then
discovered I left the paper tabs on. Must have taken me 3 or 4 sets
altogether...if you count the cannula I dropped on the floor (without cover)
to begin with...

Good luck and don't worry. It gets easier :) soon.

Beth (&Oscar)