Re: [IP] the non-diabetic

At 10:57 AM 10/15/00 Notha Stevens wrote:
 >How do you reply to the non-diabetics...that just are adamant that if you
 >did what you were suppose to....you wouldn't have problems, wouldn't have to
 >be on a insulin pump, and now if you will pay attention, and do what you are
 >suppose to,  maybe you will be able to live longer.

And how do these ignorant people "know" what you're supposed to be doing??
They probably learned everything they need to know from the 6pm news and
don't want to be confused with the facts. I'd love to have one of these
"know-it-all" people try living as a diabetic for just one week... we'd see
how easy it was for them. After all, if it was THAT easy, we'd all be doing
it. Right? ARRGGHH!!!

Simple answers for simple minds.