[IP] RE: Driver's License Revocation

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:03:04 -0400
> RoseLea wrote:

> I think Michigan's question was more like do you have any condition that
> could cause you to pass out or lose control while driving... and I never
> have passed out or lost control so I also answered "no".  ........ <snip>

But if the question referred to a "condition that COULD cause you to pass
out or lose control while driving" rather than "HAVE you ever passed out
........." then the answer would have to be yes.  However, I am still in
agreement with your answer.  Diabetes, as a condition, will NOT cause anyone
to suddenly pass out while driving.  The TREATMENT of the condition (taking
insulin) may do so.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998