[IP] the non-diabetic

How do you reply to the non-diabetics...that just are adamant that if you
did what you were suppose to....you wouldn't have problems, wouldn't have to
be on a insulin pump, and now if you will pay attention, and do what you are
suppose to,  maybe you will be able to live longer.

This is what I am getting from so many people. It makes me mad! I don't even
reply any more, as they don't understand , and don't beleive anything I say.
And what is so aggravating is you can't convince them of anything, they know
it all, and don't even have the disease.