[IP] funny story now

    OK pumpers, don't laugh.
I changed my first infusion set this morning it was an adventure. First I
read over all the instructions 2 or 3 times, then started got ever thing out
and ready got to the point to fill the reservoir. Had a hard time getting the
cap off the needle started pulling very hard when it finally came of I was
pulling so hard my hand had ??? well kind of a backlash I stuck the needle
about a quarter in. deep in to my index finger hurt like hell and bled all
over ever thing. So I got out a new one started over. Then I pulled the
introducer needle out thinking it was a cover so I decided to start over with
a new one man at this rate my # months of supplies will run out in about 1
month sheeesh. Well, 1 1/2 hr later I was finely done every thing looking
good now, I think I cane do better next time we'll see. BUT MY FINGER STILL