[IP] Excellent book!

Hi, All!

I just want to endorse the book "Pumping Insulin" by
John Walsh and Ruth Roberts, the Third edition.

I ordered my copy on Thursday through diabetesnet.com
and got it yesterday(Saturday). I started reading it
last night and am very impressed. I've even learned
some more things about diabetes I didn't know. I'm
only up to Chapter 6, but so far this book was well
worth the $19.95 + $4shipping.

I will be starting on insulin (Humalog) in my pump on
Monday morning. I was also sent a pamphlet for some
neat pump accessories from Unique Accessories Inc. and
another for books from Diabetes Mall.

Do You Yahoo!?