Re: [IP] sunday chat

   Ok - since your chat is later anyway (with or without your presence!),
I'll offer an alternative. My 17 yr old daughter does bi--weekly chats for
www.diabetesstation.org at 7:00 pm EST Sundays. Gets to be a l-o-n-g hour if
no one shows up, so hopefully some of you will stop by or better yet, send
your teens, for those of you who are pump-moms or pump-dads!
    Just click on "join the discussion" from the home page, fill in name &
e-mail & "enter"....Hope some of you can make it...
Regards, Renee