[IP] D-tron pump

Sheila, after observing the D-tron and hearing all about the features, in
your opinion, do you think that the D-tron is a superior pump to the H-tron?
I'm under the power of choice program and was just curious about your
opinion.  Also, is it really that much bigger than the H-tron?   My CDE says
that it's really just a different shape.

Jennifer Bowhill (Yes, I'm the one whose pump broke two weeks ago after
pumping for only 6 days.  I've got a loaner pump and am back on track now.)