Re: [IP] frustrated to tears

I am 16 and have been on a pump for 1 year and a half.  I am in the 11th
grade, and eat lunch at 11:45AM.  I have found that after I eat I sugars also
rise, sometimes into the 200's.  I have this week decided to square wave my
lunch bolus,  this worked. I bolus half of my dose before lunch and square
wave the other half for 30 minutes. Maybe you can try this, before changing
anything? I have 90 minute classes and since I don't have gym right now, I am
sitting after and before lunch while in school.    Kristin