[IP] insurance problems

 > MM apparently used to have it where they automatically sent you supplies
 > when they were due. MM told me they won't let them do that anymore, it is
 > against the law
good lord! why on earth would it be against the law if you sign up
for it???
I could see having insulin "subscriptions" being against the law, but
tubing and not medication supplies? Why??

Because some unscrupulous people were using this to cheat the insurance
companies or possibly to cheat them or what they interpreted in their
paranoid way as cheating. Medicare is the biggest cheat of all and they
always feel that people are bilking them LOL. Spot
A Bender, M. D.