Re: [IP] Q from an *Oldie*

yes, I absolutely do feel lucky that, if I had to get diabetes, I got I
*now* instead of 'way back when.  With my severe needlephobia (I
use Autoject 2 or GentleJet by Avanta for my injections, because
the first 9 injections left me feeling suicidal and with my depression
history, I can't let those feelings go on more than a couple of days),
I don't think I would have survived very long.