Re: [IP] strange eye problems!!

>I had a very strange thing happen to me the other night with my eyes. I was
>sitting watching TV and all of a sudden I could see this long colorful,
>strobing (sp) light in what at first, I thought was just my right eye. But
>even after I closed my eyes, I could see it in both eyes.

Denise, I am not diabetic, but I am severely nearsighted. I have been
told ever since I was little that I was ever to see any sort of flashing
light, that I should report to an eye doctor immediately, as it can be a
sign of detached retina. Particularly if the light appears to the edge
of the vision. If it is something new you have never experienced before
I would report it right away. Better safe than sorry when it comes to
your vision!