[IP] Info Needed on Supplies

Hi, this is my first week on the 508.  There are a few things you find
out along the way, and I have a few questions-
1.  Do you think it's a good idea to inventory your supplies when they
are shipped?  Are they ever short?
2.  Anyone else have a problem with the "wings" on the soft set?  It's
digging in, and MM says I need to put the tapes down in a different
3.  Anyone ever got a disconnect that wont disconnect? I'm trying to
figure out how to shower without disconnecting because I don't want to
throw away a good set.
4.How early do you reorder supplies?  Is one month standard?
Thanks in advance for the help.