Re: [IP] The rabbit died...

Sherry,

I have been diabetic for 26 years now - only on the pump for 2 months.  I had my daughter 18 1/2 years ago and had a
relatively normal pregnancy and delivery.  I did not have to have a C-section like a lot of diabetics did.  I did
deliver 3 weeks early.  I had only gained about 23 lbs during pregnancy.  I was being extremely careful.  A
diabetic's baby tends to grow the most during the last trimester and back then then they would induce labor a little
early so the baby didn't get too big.  My daughter weighed 7 lbs 15 oz.  I was induced but had no problems with
pregnancy.  I loved it!  I would have done it again but they didn't recommend it back then.  There have been so many
advancements since then that I'm sure you will do fine.  Hope this helps!

Gail