[IP]Re: D-tron

Bud Hopper asked me:
How would you rate the D-Tron versus the Mini Med?  I really wanted a Mini
Med, but could not afford it (insurance story).  I am excited, though about
the D-Tron.

I can't rate between a D-tron and a Minimed pump.  I have no experience with
Minimed.  I can tell you how I feel between the H-tron and the D-tron.  I am
using the H-tron now.  I love all the extra features the D-tron provides.
And I will consider switching to it when the time comes.  Sorry I couldn't
help you there.