[IP] frustrated to tears

Well, i need to cry on shoulders. I can't stand this constant battle. Everyday it seems is one problem or another. Matt's sets are only lasting 2 days, when they were good for 4 in the begining. It seems he's requiring more insulin than ever. He's eating lunch at school at 11:30 and coming home in high 300's at 2:30!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHH. Nighttime snacks are STILL a problem. I'm up all night correcting. Although, shhhhhh lastnight was descent, he had microwave popcorn, 2 cups, and bloodsugars were stable. 141 2hrs pp and 119 through the night, thats something good atleast. Poor kid will only be allowed popcorn as a snack for awhile.  I'm just tired, frustrated, and sad.............i know i'm not alone. Thanks for listening.  With the lunch problem, would you increase basal, or lower carb ratio first?  AHHHHH.
Mag