Re: [IP] Q from an *Oldie*

In a message dated 10/13/00 10:59:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I really like the Chemstrip BGs - even have an old tube for my display for
 the BASH. My endo encouraged cutting them in 1/2's to save $$. I cut them in
 1/3's. >>
        Jan I though I was the only one who cut test strips. I am like all
the other oldie's and the dates blend together. I do remember my mother
sending me to buy NPH for $2.83 per bottle. I should have had your endo as
the Boston Joslin was so careful they said cutting strip's would change the
results.( I did it anyway). Roger C