[IP] Anniversary

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell you that we finally have an anniversary that is
associated with Diabetes that we are celebrating! My son Jason (dx 12/95
@ 3.5yrs) has been pumping for a year today and it has been a tremendous
achievement for our whole family and extended care helpers, too. (school
nurses, nanny, friends, and grandparents) Jason is a special needs child
and having more consistent blood sugars has definitely helped him to
succeed in many areas that erratic readings used to cause havoc. I
wanted to give my thanks to this group for the help and support you have
given me through the bubble, tape sticking  and butt site questions that
I have thrown to you this year. We all appreciate it!

Fran and Jason