[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #551

hi Nita, I read your post with horror. What is it that makes people so
oblivious to the diabetics needs?  It seems to me that most people know
enough about diabetes to realize when a child needs food to cover a low.  But
maybe Im being naive. Anyway, if I were you, I would go directly to the
principal and get this mess cleared up. Once they are aware of the problem Im
sure they will be more helpful.  If you do not get satisfaction from the
school itself, Id trot right down to the superintendant of schools or a
school board meeting and demand your rights and the rights of your child.
Good luck, and keep us posted. Joan