Re: [IP] Call yourself whatever you want

In a message dated 10/13/2000 3:47:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't feel that we have a place to comment on peoples choice of "name"
to be
 used on this list.  The net is full of odd, esoteric names, get used to it.
 What I am interested in is learning from you or helping you to get what you
 if I can.  What you call yourself is irrelevant.
 Curtis Lomax,
  Who always signs his real name to keep himself honest.

I totally agree with you!  Who are "we" to tell someone to change their name
to better suit our preferences?  Wombn should be respected with the screen
name she has chosen.