[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #550

Hi Gordon, I have been pumping for two months. I know exactly how you feel,
but believe me, in a week or two you will feel like a pro. Im already in the
process of forming a pump support group. I am going to get a book I saw
mentioned here all about pumping. I think that will help alot with all the
little questions we all have. oh, I dont know if you have tried them yet, but
I started using the silhouette infusion set and like it so much better than
the sof set. You might want to try it good luck to you, I know you will do
well. Joan