Re: [IP] continue on high fat meals

I find that for me high fat foods hit about 4-5 hours after the meal so I
tend to run a temp basal .1-.2 higher than normal for about 3-4 hours after
the meal.

Example:  Meal at 6pm bolus 80%.  Wait 4 hours start a temp. basal at .1-.2
higher and keep it running for aproximately 3 hours. ( I am very insulin
sensative so you would need to adjust the temp. basal to fit your insulin

This usually works well for me.  ( I love cheesecake!! but it doesn't love me)

Good luck!