[IP] Re: Zoloft

<<   Now, my adult sister took
 Zoloft, and it didn't work that well.  It made her insomnia worse, so she
 ended up not on an antidepressant but just .5 dose of klonopin for her
  And that helped just by allowing her to sleep at night.  I think Zoloft is
 one of those seratonin receptor drugs.  Look it up on the Internet. >>

Zoloft was the first drug I was prescribed for my depression.  It helped
immensely--I did have to also take Trazodone to help my sleep, though.  I
took it for about four months but had to switch to Celexa because Zoloft
started giving me really bad headaches.  Other than that, though, it really
helped me.  Good luck!