Re: [IP] self image - DM horrible

In a message dated 10/13/00 5:24:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< As long as you do your best (and that includes making lots of
 mistakes and understanding that "doing one's best" means making mistakes
 adn learing form them) we are all OK. >>

Thanks, Darrin!! My bg was so low when I posted that I had to read it back
much later to find out what I said, so I was surprised to see such a nice
response. I'm trying to be proud of what I can do and just do my best. Now
that I am thinking like that I feel a lot better about life... and a lot
better about my mistakes :) That especially applies to DM and

Beth (&Oscar)